Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Interview Questions....

  • I love food but my favorite type of food would have to be the one that I eat every day... MEXICAN!!! I like any type of music just to try new things. I don't get to watch that much T.V but I would have to say that my favorite show would have to be Family Guy.
  • I don't have a favorite subject in school yet but the one that I like the most would have to be Sports Marketing just because it has something to do with what I want to do which involves business. This might be the subject in which I excel but its to soon to tell.
  • My strengths include being a hard worker, responsible, and I like to ask questions. My weaknesses would have to be that I'm to nice, sometimes I cant say no.
  • When its something that I know that I haven't been paying attention much and I know that I wont know much about the test I do study, but when its a class that I do pay attention and I work hard I don't usually study. When I do study I just review what the test will be about.
  • What I would like to learn most from this class is something that will help me in the future. Something that will be with me in my career and in my life.
  • The work should be divided equally but if my team member needs help or does not understand it I will most likely do it but will expect the same when it happens to me.
  • I would make a great team member because I do work hard and I really try to get the job done before we start to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment